"Easy Cold Mexican Dip that is simple to make and easy to enjoy!"
Servings: 1 1 Serving (68g)
Nutrition Facts : calories 135 calories, Fat 10.72982625 g, Carbohydrate 5.749776875 g, Cholesterol 31.115625 mg, Fiber 0.394400001332164 g, Protein 4.63528375 g, Saturated Fat 6.284006625 g, servingSize 1 1 Serving (68g), Sodium 442.141375 mg, Sugar 5.35537687366784 g, Trans Fat 1.063092375 g
- 16 ounces Sour cream
- 8 ounces Cream cheese
- 1 cup Salsa
- 1 cup Shredded Cheese
- 1 package Taco Seasoning
- 1 package Dry Vegetable Soup Mix
- "Combine Sour Cream, Cream Cheese and Taco Seasoning in food processor. Process until smooth. In separate bowl combine Soup Mix, Salsa and Cheese. Add the processed ingredients to bowl and mix until incorporated. Chill for 30 mins then serve with tortilla chips and enjoy."
Warm, cheesy 4 ingredient appetizer. Easy to make. Whips up in under 5 minutes in the microwave. Serve with tortilla chips.
Servings: 1 serving
Nutrition Facts : calories 162 kcal, Carbohydrate 4.6 g, Protein 8.7 g, Fat 12.3 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Sodium 477 mg, Fiber 0.7 g, servingSize 1 serving
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese (grated)
- 3/4 cup jar salsa (your favorite)
- 3 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- Add all of the ingredients to a medium size bowl then cover with wax paper.
- Microwave for 30 seconds then stir well to combine the ingredients. If necessary micro for another 30 seconds or until smooth and all the cheese is melted. Eat right away with tortilla chips.
This is a great cold dip for veggies or chips. Feel free to substitute light or fat free ingredients. The creamy ingredients really cut the heat of the Salsa, so if you like yours "hot" add your favorite hot sauce to taste. Medium salsa will yield a mild tasting dip.
Yield: 20-30 serving(s)
Nutrition Facts : calories 177.2, Fat 14.8, Saturated Fat 5.5, Cholesterol 22.6, Sodium 470.9, Carbohydrate 9.4, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 2.7, Protein 2.9
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 2 cups mayonnaise (not Miracle Whip)
- 16 ounces salsa, any variety
- 1 1/4 ounces dry vegetable soup mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or 1 cup Mexican blend cheese
- Mix well and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Make it a day in advance for the best flavor.
This dip takes 2 minutes to stir together, which is perfect for last-minute guests!
Servings: 1 serving
Nutrition Facts : servingSize 1 serving, calories 176 kcal, Fat 12 g, Saturated Fat 9 g, unSaturated Fat 0.03 g, Carbohydrate 7 g, Sugar 6 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 10 g, Cholesterol 43 mg, Sodium 434 mg
- 16 ounces sour cream (reduced fat is fine)
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 2 teasponns dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup red salsa (I like Herdez brand)
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- tortilla chips for dipping
- Stir everything together except the chips.
- Dip the chips into this tasty concoction and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts :
1 can (11½ oz) condensed bean with bacon soup ½ cup sour cream 1 teaspoon chili powder ½ cup chunky salsa 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese Sliced scallions Sliced pitted black olives Tortilla chips
Mix soup, sour cream and chili powder. Spread on a 10 inch pie plate. Top with salsa, then scallions, then olives. Serve with tortilla chips for dipping.