Start your day right with this easy to make and healthy Apple Kiwi Green Energy Smoothie recipe. This high protein smoothie is DELICIOUS!
Servings: 1 serving
Nutrition Facts : Fat 8 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Sodium 430 mg, calories 488 kcal, Fiber 12 g, Carbohydrate 48 g, Protein 56 g, Sugar 25 g, servingSize 1 serving
- 1 Cup Milk Substitute (or Milk (8 Ounces))
- 1 Apple
- ½ Kiwi
- 5.3 Ounces Greek Yogurt (150g Fat Free Plain (or Cottage Cheese))
- 1 ½ Scoops Protein Powder (45g Vanilla)
- 2 Tablespoons Flaxseed Meal (13g)
- 1 Cup Ice
- 1 Cup Spinach
- Combine all of your ingredients into a blender
- Blend everything together
Yield: about 32 ounces
Nutrition Facts :
- ½ cup water
- ½ green apple, cored
- 1 kiwi, peeled,
- ½ orange, peeled
- ½ english cucumber, roughly chopped
- 1½ tablespoons Splenda
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 cup baby kale
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Place all ingredients (in the order listed) into a high-powered blender
- Blend smoothie until pureed
This smoothie is tasty and super-healthy – a lot of thanks to the seeds and powder used in it.
Yield: 2 servings
Nutrition Facts : calories 232 calories, Carbohydrate 44.1 g, Cholesterol 12.2 mg, Fat 4.5 g, Fiber 6.9 g, Protein 7.6 g, Saturated Fat 2.1 g, servingSize None, Sodium 67.4 mg, Sugar 28.2 g, Trans Fat None, unSaturated Fat None
- 1 apple, roughly chopped
- 1 banana, broken into chunks
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled
- 1 ¼ cups milk
- ¼ cup ice, or as desired
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon maca powder
- Blend apple, banana, kiwifruit, milk, ice, chia seeds, and maca powder together in a blender until smooth.
Roughly chop spinach. Peel kiwi and cut into small pieces. Core apple and cut into small pieces.
Servings: 1 Servings
Nutrition Facts : servingSize 1 Servings, calories 152 cal, Protein 1 g, Fat 0 g, Carbohydrate 35 g
- 1.25 cups water
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 kiwi
- 1 apple
- 3 tbsp agave nectar
- 0.5 tsp mint
- 0.5 tsp matcha powder
- Roughly chop spinach. Peel kiwi and cut into small pieces. Core apple and cut into small pieces.
- Add apple, kiwi, spinach, agave nectar, mint, matcha powder, and water to blender. Blend for approx. 1 – 2 min. until smooth. Enjoy!
Kiwi Apple Smoothie is a super delicious and healthy drink with no sugar. It is one of the best solutions for a nutritious breakfast.
Nutrition Facts : calories 4 , Protein 0.074 g, Carbohydrate 1.34 g, Fiber 0.099 g, Fat 0.037 g, Cholesterol 0 g, Sodium 0.00019 g
- Kiwi – 1-2 pcs
- Apple – 1 pcs
- Sugar or Honey – 1 tbsp (as per taste)
- Rock Salt – 1 tsp
- Cinnamon Powder – 1 tsp
- Chaat Masala – 1 tsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
- Water – 1 glass
- Ice-cubes & Kiwi Fruit Pieces – To Garnish
- Cut the kiwi fruit in half. Take out the pulp using a spoon. Remove the skin of the apples and dice them.
- Drop them into a mixer jar. Add sugar, cinnamon powder, rock salt, chaat masala, and lemon juice. Blend them to a paste.
- Add water and blend again.
- Add ice cubes and kiwi pieces into a jar. Pour the smoothie into it as well.
- Kiwi Apple Smoothie is ready.